German Shepherds are one of the most loyal, protecting, and loving dog breeds in the world. They are also tiring and at times hilarious through the funny little situations they create without moment’s thought. In this post, we’ll look at some of the best jokes and puns about German Shepherds, a truly wonderful breed.
Jokes and Puns About German Shepherds
- What does a German Shepherd and a phone have in common? They both have collar ID!
- What do you call a cold German Shepherd? A popsicle.
- What happened when the German Shepherd swallowed a firefly? He smiled with de-light!
- Who needs home security when you can simply get a German Shepherd.
- It’s German. It’s protective. It’s funny. It’s a German Shepherd.
What do you call a German Shepherd in a U-boat? A sub woofer!
What do you get when you crossbreed a Chihuahua with a German Shepherd? A que-nein.
- What’s a German Shepherd’s favourite number? Nein.
- What does a short-sighted gynecologist have in common with German Shepherd? A wet nose.
- A lady is sitting in the vet waiting room with her German Shepherd…
The man sitting next to her says, “that’s a beautiful dog you have there. Is he sick?”The lady says, “No not really. It’s just that every time I get down on all fours to clean my floor, he mounts me from behind and starts to hump me.”
The man says, “Oh, so you’re going to have him neutered?”
The lady says, “Hell no. I’m going to have his nails clipped.”
- What do they call pastors in Germany. German shepherds.
- A German Shepherd and a Sheep are out on a date… German Shepherd: “What do you mean I’m too controlling?!” Sheep: “You herd me.”
- I have an uncle who has 2 German Shepherds, named Rolex and Timex. Watchdogs, they are.
- Guten dog, said the German Shepherd as he greeted the family.
- In Britain, we have the shepherd’s pie. In Germany, they have German shepherd pie, the remix.