A plumber’s job requires patience, skill, speed, and a certain amount of patience in order to deal with difficult situations within any modern home. We will look at some of the best plumber jokes, puns, and one-liners in this post, including some that are well known and some that are not so well known. We promise you, these jokes won’t drain you.
Plumbing Jokes & Puns
- What do plumbers, garbagemen, and economists all have in common? They all deal with gross domestic product.
- Why was the local plumber depressed? His career went down the toilet.
- What veggies does the plumber hate? Leeks.
- Why was the plumber tired? His work was draining.
- Why do Scottish men never call a plumber? Because they are pipers themselves.
- Why did the plumber get arrested and sentenced? Plumber’s crack.
- What is the main plumbing issue that Eskimos face in their igloos? They have the problem of frozen pipes.
- What musical instrument does a plumber play? The pipe.
- Why was the plumber irritated with the client? Because the client was throwing all their ideas down the drain.
- The plumber was offered the role of a submarine commander due to his skillset for sinking things.
- When the plumbers faced off in a competition, the announcer exclaimed, “Something is about to go down over here!”
- What is the similarity between a plumber and an espresso machine? They both know how to drain.
- What do you call when all the plumbers come together to have an impromptu dance? You call it the flush mob.
- What’s the plumbers go-to Halloween costume? Super Mario!
- Why did the man stop himself from becoming a full-time plumber? Because he did not have the courage to take the plunge.
- Why did people find the new plumber so friendly? The new plumber always went with the flow.
- Plumbers have a great eye for picking the best tea. They always pick the first flush.
- Why was the wrestler so good at plumbing? He was known for dropping pipe bombs.