Working everyday in a warehouse can be a daunting job, sometimes time can go slow and humour can seem like the only outlet for you and your pals. In this post, we’ll look at some of our favourite jokes about working in a warehouse as a packer.
Funny Jokes and Puns about Warehouse Packers
- What did they use to set off the amazon warehouse fire? Amazon kindle.
- Did you hear about the fire at the Designer Shoe Warehouse? Countless soles were lost. Lol.
- “Has anyone here seen my shrink-wrap?” asked someone in the warehouse. “I never knew your psychiatrist likes hip hop music,” I replied.
- How do warehouse workers fight? Boxing.
- I bought a warehouse full of soup stock. Now I’m a bouillonaire.
- A warehouse worker is getting ready to ship a bunch of cases of disgusting, prepackaged food, but he can’t get it to fit properly on a skid. The food was unpalletable.
- I’m thinking of hosting a rave in an Oakland warehouse… I can use my mixtape. Its fire.
- Did you hear about the Ramen warehouse that burned down? Dozens of dollars worth of Ramen was lost.
- What happens when you put a bunch of cardboard boxes in your house during a full moon? You make it a warehouse.
- What do you call an asian supply warehouse party? A surprise party!
- I took my son to the space museum last weekend. They charged us $5.50 to stand in an empty warehouse.
- What do you call a sentient warehouse? Aware-house.
- Do you know why I consider my warehouse job a sacred thing? Because worshipping pallets!
- My dad told me to apply for a job at Men’s Tailoring Warehouse. He said a job like that would really suit me.
- You have to be carefull of warehouses. At full moon they turn into houses.