In James Cameron’s new Avatar film, Jake Sully lives with his newfound family on the extrasolar moon Pandora. Upon the return of a familiar threat, Jake must work with Neytiri and the Na’vi army to protect Jake Sully and his newfound family on the extrasolar moon Pandora. Jake, Neytiri, and the Na’vi army must work together to protect their home when a familiar threat returns.
In this short article, we’ll look at some of the most memorable quotes from the award-winning film by one of the Hollywood’s big titans.
Memorable Quotes from Avatar: The Way of Water (2022)
- Neytiri: Do not apologize for me.
- Tsireya: The way of water has no beginning and no end. Our hearts beat in the womb of the world. Water connects all things, life to death, darkness to light. The sea gives and the sea takes.
- Kiri: I feel her, Dad. Eywa. I hear her breathing, feel her heartbeat.
- Tsireya: I see you. You are brother of Tukum. You are one of us now.
- Sully: Sullys stick together. It was our greatest weakness and our great strength.
- Jake: I can’t save my family by running.
- Jake: This is like stones in my heart.
- Jake: I am done with war. I just want to keep my family safe.
- Quaritch: A Marine can’t be defeated. You can kill us, but we’ll just regroup in hell.
- Jake: I got nothing. I got no plan. But I can protect this family. That I can do.
- Quaritch: I know you’re all asking the same question: Why so blue?
- Tonowari: Teach them our ways so they do not suffer the shame of being useless.
- Jake: The People say all energy is borrowed and someday you have to give it back.